I wish Mike O'Cain all the best.

What would he have done if Stinespring wasn't in the booth with him the past season? What if O'Cain had been the OC instead of sharing play calling responsibility with Stiney?

reesejenks520's picture reesejenks520 | Official Alabama Thread | 1 reply | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

If pick up for student tickets are on campus only, would anybody be willing to do a guy a favor??

Get ready to play 'field position offense'. An inside run on 1st down, then the WR screen, then a pass out of the pistol on third and long. Then the most important part, the punt.

..unfortunate for JMU

historyhokie's picture historyhokie | Official Pick'Em | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

Because when the Hokies aren't in the tournament, someone who trolls WVU is the next best thing.

reesejenks520's picture reesejenks520 | Virginia Tech - Alabama tickets | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

I like it. I like it a lot.

I Miss Tyrod's picture I Miss Tyrod | Virginia Tech - Alabama tickets | 1 reply | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

Just something I was playing around with. I thought it looked pretty cool

reesejenks520's picture reesejenks520 | Official Alabama Thread | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

when purchasing student tickets, ..you have to pick them up on campus, eh? ...guess that makes sense..

well...being that I'm stationed in Louisiana, anybody wanna do a Hokie a favor?!

I Miss Tyrod's picture I Miss Tyrod | Official Alabama Thread | 1 reply | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

Not when purchasing, but it says you will have to show student ID when picking them up from Cassell.

reesejenks520's picture reesejenks520 | Virginia Tech - Alabama tickets | 1 reply | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

"Students will be allowed to purchase tickets from the Virginia Tech allotment during the student season ticket ordering process. Seats are available for $30 and will be allocated in a special lower level student section at Georgia Dome. Seats will be allocated randomly within the student sections. Once all lower level seats have been allocated, the remaining seats will be filled in upper level seats."

Looks like tickets are going on sale this Thursday!!!! I'm so excited!!!

#BEATBAMA

Hokie_x3_Hi's picture Hokie_x3_Hi | Official Alabama Thread | 1 reply | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

I assume they will sell at a Public rate and a "Student" rate, but if I remember correctly, there isn't any verification to make sure you are a student when purchasing.

reesejenks520's picture reesejenks520 | Bama tickets | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

anxiously awaiting!!!!!!!!!

757Hokey's picture 757Hokey | Official Alabama Thread | 1 reply | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

Yea just called the ticket office. The voice on the phone said for the ticket release this week, you must buy season tickets to get the bama option. There will be a public sale within the next few weeks, obviously not at the student rate. And the voice said there may be a separate student sale within the next few weeks too. They are still receiving applications and need to work everything out.

hokiebuzz's picture hokiebuzz | Bama tickets | 1 reply | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

They just released that the student tickets for the game are $30 and will go on sale with the student season ticket ordering which starts this week on the 20th.

They will sell them separate. They are just establishing a pecking order. First was prior season ticket holders and Hokie Club members, now it's student season ticket purchasers, soon it will be general public.

Does anyone know if that means you have to buy season tickets to be able to order Bama tickets or will it be a separate thing?

HightyTighty's picture HightyTighty | Official Alabama Thread | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

My only problem with the wording is that it makes it sound like these tickets are gonna be sold with season tickets, which would really screw we few cadets that are gonna go.

weavez22's picture weavez22 | Hokies in Hollywood - Britney S. | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

I was literally 3 feet from Brit in New Orleans a few years ago. Her security guys were dicks, but she seemed nice.

deathrow821's picture deathrow821 | Official Alabama Thread | 1 reply | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

Good eye. I'm as excited to buy my tickets as I am to actually go. I feel like it's Christmas Eve and I just want my damn presents!

weavez22's picture weavez22 | Best Tech Moments Ever...BRACKET | 1 reply | commented 6 years 1 week ago | reply

The crazy thing about that clip is that with 3:58 left in the 3rd quarter, we went on to score 21 MORE points (I'm assuming thats 99)