fuck i'm terrible at this i meant to respond to you joe
i'll just email them to BCO and give you the middle finger hahaha
how did this game not make your slate of 8?
1. VT! Cause I'm stuck watching the game with 3 Tar Hells, and we have to avenge last year.
2. Ohio State. They THINK they still have a chance, coming from an alumnus this week. So, they have to get bonus points whenever they can. Someone wake up JoePa for kickoff...
3. TCU. Wow. I picked straight up against them last week. Not gonna make that mistake again this year.
4. The game chickens. Spurrier has won more games in the swamp than Urban.
5. Missississsiiissssssiiippppppiii State. I'm tired of picking that stupid f'ing elephant. That's all.
6. Free Shoes. Revenge from last weeks whatever you call that.
Then pick the exact opposite way. BOOSH.
nice Tarheel story
going to drink a bunch of Red Stripe this weekend, hooray!
i wish these picks were secret until the week starts.. don't want to give mine away yet haha
Cam Newton's estranged girlfriend U
I'm stuck on this stuff. Finish this off and then I'm on Jim Beam. Couple other local beers but I can't remember the name.
I'm sick of miller Lite
Were you able to resuscitate them?
was awesome. It used 13 different malts and 13 different hops. One of the more unique beers I've ever had.
San Diego State
Your beer of the week is Yuengling, because I filled my trunk with it on the way back home from the GT game. Oh how I've missed you, Yuengling.
1.) Virginia Tech
2.) Ohio State
4.) South Carolina (I think the old Ball Coach wins there this year)
6.) Florida State
Buckeyes to win, East Dillon Lions to cover
South Carolina - i know i'm going to be wrong about this one but its what I want to see
UNC by my own rules
TCU even though I hate to pick against that spread
South Carolina will cover
Mississippi will cover
Clemson off a win, FSU off a loss.... I will take FSU even though I don't want to
Im going to get beer tonight though I have
in the fridge
First off the thought of Cam Newton giving DW mono is hilarious. Not sure if was a drunk make out session or tainted dollar dollar bills ya'll. Secondly, @Magduff, you being mis(self)diagnosed with mono that turned out to be boredom is absolutely fantastic. Maybe a magical kiss from you to DW will get him back in action for UNC b/c he will realize how bored he is.
The only thing that worries me about RMFW returning kicks is his punt return experience from the Alabama game last year. Also, we really can't afford to lose him right now. I agree, Joe, kneel in the end zone, cradle the ball if taking it out and don't try to win the game with a kick return for a touchdown. Unless we are behind, which we never are.