VTColtTXRangers's picture VTColtTXRangers | Six Pick: Week Eleven | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

fuck i'm terrible at this i meant to respond to you joe

VTColtTXRangers's picture VTColtTXRangers | Six Pick: Week Eleven | 1 reply | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

i'll just email them to BCO and give you the middle finger hahaha

BeerControlOffense's picture BeerControlOffense
#beercontrolfather
| Q&A with In The Bleachers | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

how did this game not make your slate of 8?

vtnerf's picture vtnerf | Six Pick: Week Eleven | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

1. VT! Cause I'm stuck watching the game with 3 Tar Hells, and we have to avenge last year.
2. Ohio State. They THINK they still have a chance, coming from an alumnus this week. So, they have to get bonus points whenever they can. Someone wake up JoePa for kickoff...
3. TCU. Wow. I picked straight up against them last week. Not gonna make that mistake again this year.
4. The game chickens. Spurrier has won more games in the swamp than Urban.
5. Missississsiiissssssiiippppppiii State. I'm tired of picking that stupid f'ing elephant. That's all.
6. Free Shoes. Revenge from last weeks whatever you call that.

Beer: plain, simple and lots of it (free for the Carolina game too...) incl Sunday at the Caps game, Rockin the Red!

Joe Lanza's picture Joe Lanza
publisher
| Six Pick: Week Eleven | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

Then pick the exact opposite way. BOOSH.

Winfield Featherston's picture Winfield Featherston | Six Pick: Week Eleven | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

nice Tarheel story

going to drink a bunch of Red Stripe this weekend, hooray!

VTColtTXRangers's picture VTColtTXRangers | Six Pick: Week Eleven | 3 replies | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

i wish these picks were secret until the week starts.. don't want to give mine away yet haha

vtbeach's picture vtbeach | Six Pick: Week Eleven | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

VT
Penn St
TCU
USC-e
Cam Newton's estranged girlfriend U
Clemson

Winfield Featherston's picture Winfield Featherston | Six Pick: Week Eleven | 2 replies | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

I'm stuck on this stuff. Finish this off and then I'm on Jim Beam. Couple other local beers but I can't remember the name.

I'm sick of miller Lite

Joe Lanza's picture Joe Lanza
publisher
| Six Pick: Week Eleven | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

Were you able to resuscitate them?

furrer4heisman's picture furrer4heisman | Six Pick: Week Eleven | 1 reply | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

was awesome. It used 13 different malts and 13 different hops. One of the more unique beers I've ever had.

VT
Ohio State
San Diego State
Florida
Alabama
Florida State

Your beer of the week is Yuengling, because I filled my trunk with it on the way back home from the GT game. Oh how I've missed you, Yuengling.

hokieguru's picture hokieguru | Six Pick: Week Eleven | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

1.) Virginia Tech
2.) Ohio State
3.) TCU
4.) South Carolina (I think the old Ball Coach wins there this year)
5.) Alabama
6.) Florida State

ZacHAttach7's picture ZacHAttach7 | Six Pick: Week Eleven | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

VT
Buckeyes to win, East Dillon Lions to cover
TCU
South Carolina - i know i'm going to be wrong about this one but its what I want to see
Alabama
FSU

Hokie_Wolf's picture Hokie_Wolf | Six Pick: Week Eleven | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

UNC by my own rules
Penn
TCU even though I hate to pick against that spread
South Carolina will cover
Mississippi will cover
Clemson off a win, FSU off a loss.... I will take FSU even though I don't want to

Im going to get beer tonight though I have
in the fridge

VTJawo's picture VTJawo | LOLUVa: Duke Loss | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

The second one is epic!

VTJawo's picture VTJawo | Rameses | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

This is pure awesomeness!

Seattle Hokie's picture Seattle Hokie | David Wilson out Against UNC | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

First off the thought of Cam Newton giving DW mono is hilarious. Not sure if was a drunk make out session or tainted dollar dollar bills ya'll. Secondly, @Magduff, you being mis(self)diagnosed with mono that turned out to be boredom is absolutely fantastic. Maybe a magical kiss from you to DW will get him back in action for UNC b/c he will realize how bored he is.

The only thing that worries me about RMFW returning kicks is his punt return experience from the Alabama game last year. Also, we really can't afford to lose him right now. I agree, Joe, kneel in the end zone, cradle the ball if taking it out and don't try to win the game with a kick return for a touchdown. Unless we are behind, which we never are.

JakeB's picture JakeB | David Wilson out Against UNC | commented 8 years 3 months ago | reply

Go Hokies!