My full ballot is after the jump. Here's a quick justification of the movers, shakers and frozen.
- Nate Costa didn't skip a bit a beat replacing injured quarterback Darron Thomas. The Ducks let Wazzu hang around too long for my liking, but they won by 20 and it's hard to knock a conference win on the road. The margin between Oregon and Ohio State is thin, and had Miami not looked completely lifeless against FSU I would have put the Buckeyes first, but I still like Oregon's win over Stanford better than any on Ohio State's resume, for now.
- Oklahoma: Even if you don't want to give them huge props for their win over Texas, which in the context of that rivalry is huge, you have to respect their wins over FSU and now Air Force.
- Nebraska: MARTINEZ!
- LSU passes every test but the eye test. Maybe we all just need to accept that chaos and balls are as good a philosophy as any to win football games.
- Should Arizona be lower, Oregon State higher?
- Utah: Some course correction because their overtime win against Pitt isn't very impressive.
This ballot is a mess, I know it, you know it, so please help me.