My full ballot is after the jump. Here's a quick justification of the movers, shakers and frozen.
- Alabama / Ohio State - They've got a firm grip on the top two spots after notching victories against quality non-conference opponents.
- Oklahoma - The Sooners pasted Florida State and will continue to move up my poll with decisive victories against respectable opponents.
- Oregon - 60 Points For (2nd), 6.5 Points Against (6th)–I like shiny things!
- Michigan - Denard Robinson for Heisman
- South Carolina - Stephen Garcia is less of liability with a strong defense and Marcus Lattimore to lean on.
- ACC - Vomit.
As always, if you believe I've committed any major errors tell me why below and I'll take it under consideration when I submit my final ballot.