70 days ladies and gents,
Dont know if this has been done before, but in order, post your personal favorite seasons from the 2002-2011 era (last 10 seasons). ill begin.
1. 2007 - ACC champs in wake of tragedy. GameDay for the ECU game. clemson game, filthy D. eddie royal. Finally beating FSU. back to back over FSU/Miami. Tyrod's freshman year. "minor setback for a major comeback". Beating Chris Long and UVA with the dual-QB system. The Glennon stolen jersey game at GT. Adibi's Pick Six in the ACC CG. Harper's Reverse for the kick return TD in the Orange Bowl.
2. 2010 - starting 0-2. The ECU comeback. The NC state 17-0 comeback. First team to go undefeated in ACC play, UNC game, GT game, miami game. Tyrod's performance in the ACCCG. Winning 11 straight.
3. 2004 - went to USC game, LOUD, giving them a hell of a game vs bush leinart & co. the WVU win, the comeback at GT, CRUSHING maryland on thursday night, and of course the 16-10 win at miami to clinch the ACC in our first year. last minute sugar bowl efforts as well.
4. 2008 - attended the ecu game, nearly cried. pulling the RS off tyrod. Loved the back to back comebacks down from 17-3 vs GT and UNC, and winning BOTH games 20-17. Darren Evans. winning at Nebraska with some of the best special teams play we've had in the last few years. Greg BOOOOONE and the wild turkey offense. macho harris playing wideout. beating ranked Maryland on thursday night. Boykin's bobble catch at miami. keeping UVA ineligible for bowl contention and winning the ACC over BC *AGAIN*! The orange bowl win.
5. 2009 - went to the bama game, atmosphere was unreal. back to back nebraska/miami wins. ryan williams torching defenses. chick fil a win.
6. 2011 - Not losing an early september game. The arrival of LT. Thriller vs miami, enter sandman, Logan's run, Al Golden shitting himself. The complete team effort at GT. 38-0. Danny's Catch.
7. 2006 - The nasty defense. Clemson game, miami game. Brandon Flowers' memorable season. destroying Wake 27-6 on the road. Shutting out UVA.
8. 2005 - Beating GT 51-7 with GameDay & the national audience. the good and bad of Marcus Vick. The BC win, the sour Louisville win.
9. 2002 - a little too young to remember, but i recall the highs of beating LSU and A&M, Kevin Jones & Lee Suggs.
10. 2003 - 31-7 over #2 miami at home, #ALLMAROONEVERYTHING, arguably the loudest Lane has ever been. will always remember KJ's 62-yard TD vs BC with the spin move. but we lost to UVA this year, and i still remember how i felt the day after the WVU game. burn it from the records.