I know there are plenty of Hokies planning on making the trip to Charlottesville this Saturday, but if you're on the fence, I thought these would help ...
- Last chance to see the guy wearing #1, Antone Exum, before the bowl game. Unfortunately he wasn't able to play versus Maryland at Senior Day in Lane, but he should be able to give it a go after a week off. Come to Charlottesville to send him off with the other Hokie seniors.
- Saturday's game will be the 2nd time Virginia Tech vs. Virginia has been televised on ESPNU. Since 1990, the VT/UVA game has been on an ESPN network 10 times, but has been relegated to regional coverage more often than not in recent years. Why bother watching Tech crush UVA on television when you can watch it live?!
- Three touchdowns ... the margin of victory over the Cavs during the current winning streak (2004-present) is 20.4 points, which is nearly 3 touchdowns.
- Virginia Tech is 4th in Total Defense and is tied for 4th in passes intercepted. The Hokie D is also 9th in Scoring Defense.
- It will be Mike London's 5th straight loss to Frank Beamer.
- The Hokies have scored 30 or more points 6 times versus Virginia in Scott Stadium under Frank Beamer.
- It will be the 7th time we've played UVA in Charlottesville the Saturday following Thanksgiving, and it's the 16th time overall this game will have occurred on the Saturday following Thanksgiving. Tech currently holds a 12-3 record over UVA when playing them after Thanksgiving. You likely already have time off - just make the trip!
- Eight times has a Bud Foster defense held UVA to 13 points or less, and VT has shut out UVA twice during Foster's tenure (2006 and 2011). From 1995 through 2012, Virginia has averaged just 16.1 points per game versus Virginia Tech.
- Starting with their loss to Pitt, on September 28th, it will be the 9th straight loss for UVA. LOLUVA
- Decade of Dominance.
DISCLAIMER: Forum topics may not have been written or edited by The Key Play.com staff.