Didn't see this mentioned elsewhere. Guessing this is replacing Kevin Jones. If so, how do we feel about Davis in this role. I think he should be a good fit, though he is a bit older than KJ.
1. He was on the pregame radio show. Sounded very polished and engaging. When asked about the best QB he played with, he avoided the softball answer of "Vick" and said Tom Brady. Spoke glowingly of Brady's leadership.
2. Goes down as the first guest to nail the " Let's go, Hokies" cheer between the 3rd and 4th quarter.
3. Seemed engaged and enthusiastic all around. I get the sense he really wants to be there. That helps big time.
4. That 3rd quarter against WVU. Damn.
5. Took the time to take a picture with me and shake my hand. Always a plus.
What do we think about this hire?