My full poll is after the jump. As always I'm going to rely on y'all to keep me in check so leave your opinions, thoughts and suggestions in the comments and I'll adjust the poll as necessary.
- LSU \ Oklahoma \ Alabama - All can make a claim for the number one spot.
- West Virginia - The 'Eers get bumped down after almost collapsing against Maryland. As most of you pointed out last week, I had them too high. If they beat LSU, they'll be in my top 5. /shivers
- Clemson, Georgia Tech, North Carolina - Three ACC newcomers, all are 3-0. Tajh Boyd looked like the best quarterback in the ACC yesterday. He can spin it, and led scoring drive after drive against Auburn putting a slow starting first-half behind him. Georgia Tech's offense is throwing up NCAA '11 type numbers. North Carolina... Well, they did beat Rutgers. Yay? Should I put Auburn back in the poll or do wins against Virginia, Rutgers and a I-AA qualify Carolina over them?
- Florida State - They played Oklahoma close, even tying the game late behind the arm of backup quarterback Clint Trickett. I came away impressed with the FSU defense, I can't say as much about their offense. Regardless of who played QB for the 'Noles the offense would have struggled. FSU-Clemson this Saturday will be very telling.
- Texas - They got out west and beat UCLA and I drop them a spot. I had overvalued them last week.