1) Will likely be Tuesday or Wednesday
2) First draft is complete, weighing in at 5300 words
3) The game was three distinct acts. Without spoiling it, I didn't think VT's game plan attacked UVA's weaknesses and played to their strengths. Then VT adjusted and dominated, but there were red flags. UVA adjusted and controlled the last half of the 4th quarter.
4) There were some really poor performances. Jermaine Waller wasn't one of them.
5) Sign up for the TKPC to get more details. I will also be previewing VT's bowl opponent and doing a position by position year in review before the Christmas holiday. Then January will see a multi-part review of the bowl game and a look at the early signing day Hokies recruits. Of course, if the new defensive coordinator brings in a new system, I will do a deep dive.
If you aren't part of TKPC, you are missing the best insight of the X's and O's coverage of the Virginia Tech football program. To those who have joined, thank you!