So I usually have troubles getting a gift for my dad, whether it's for Father's Day, birthday, Christmas, etc... so I thought I'd ask fellow Hokies to get some ideas.
Background on my dad:
- Went to VT as well so I have already gotten him enough VT-related stuff
- Only 60 years old but VERY old school... Just to give you an idea, he still uses a flip AND disabled text messages.
- I've gotten him some technology stuff already like amazon echo, etc. but can only go so far since he is not tech savvy.
- We are not that close of a family, so pictures really don't do it for any of us.
- Has zero hobbies because of his bad knees from playing football... Doesn't fish, boat, golf, etc.
- Likes to grill but I have already gotten him all kinds of grilling accessories.
- He likes his miller light but I have already gotten him stuff for that like the yeti can cooler
The only thing I can think of that I haven't done is going to a butcher shop and getting a couple good cuts of meat and maybe different kinds of cheeses to pair.
Would love to hear some suggestions and/or what you all have gotten for your dad's in the past.
Thanks in advance!