"You get a win, you get a win, everyone gets a win." And with that, the game rolls on to Week 11.
Rules reminder (changes in italics)
- Pick one team each week. If that team loses, you're out. If that team wins, you move on to the next week. Ties are considered losses, and that participant is out.
- You can only pick each team once.
- If you're the last one standing, you win.
- If you haven't picked by the time the first game to be played that week has started (e.g. the Thursday night game, Bills at Rams, for week one), you can still pick, so long as you pick a game that hasn't started yet.
- If all remaining participants for a week lose or tie (i.e. nobody's pick wins), then that week resets, and those participants move on to the next week.
- You may change your pick, so long as neither your old nor your new picks have started their games. This must be done in a new comment, not by editing your original comment.
- When the game resets
(as is happening this week), all previously used teams are available to be picked.
Games This Week
Thu: Falcons @ Panthers
Sun 9am: Seahawks @ Buccaneers
Sun 1pm: Lions @ Bears, Browns @ Dolphins, Broncos @ Titans, Vikings @ Bills, Texans @ Giants, Jaguars @ Chiefs, Saints @ Steelers
Sun 4pm: Colts @ Raiders, Cardinals @ Rams, Cowboys @ Packers
Sun night: Chargers @ 49ers
Mon: Commanders @ Eagles
Bye: Ravens, Bengals, Patriots, Jets
|Name||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10|
|Mr Storm Your Field||Commanders||Bills||Vikings||Bears|
|gobble gobble chumps|
|Little Bobby Tables|