You found the right page if you've thought to yourself, "I like this place, how can I help TKP?"
Since The Key Play launched in March of 2010, its goal has been to provide unmatched analysis and insight of Virginia Tech Hokies football, basketball and athletics at no cost to its readers. A handful of seasons removed from its humble beginning, The Key Play reporters and columnists publish and share breaking news, film studies, in-depth analysis and recruiting interviews daily, for free. Credentialed by the Atlantic Coast Conference and the Virginia Tech Athletic Department in 2014, The Key Play covers football and men's basketball games from not only the couch and bar, but the press box and press row.
The Key Play is also the premier online community for Hokie Nation. The website's technology stack is always evolving to provide the most user friendly experience.
The major goal of Orange and Maroon Media, LLC, the business that owns The Key Play, is to hire its first full-time employee, a beat writer that answers to, and works for you, the diehard Hokie fan.
Enough about us, to answer your question, How can I help TKP?
- Money to continue to grow, expand our Virginia Tech athletics coverage, and eventually hire TKP's own full-time beat writer.
- Word of mouth support to attract new readers.
These are the ways you can help:
1. Join The Key Players Club. This is the preferred way to financially support TKP.
2. Alternatively, if you want to financially support TKP with a one-time payment, then click the PayPal button below. (You will not receive any of the benefits of The Key Players Club.)
2a. Because this question has been asked more than once... If you don't have a PayPal account and want to mail a check:
Orange and Maroon Media, LLC
3057 Nutley Street, Suite 633
Fairfax, Virginia 22031
3. Buy The Key Play merchandise in our online store: shop.thekeyplay.com.
5. If you own or represent a business consider purchasing a sponsorship \ advertisement on The Key Play.
6. Share the stories and articles we publish via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
7. Tell your friends and other Hokies about TKP.