We're 1-2, but I'll be damned if I don't feel better than Don Draper after winning a Clio. Winning football and bourbon will do that to a guy. How about them Hokies? I'm just ecstatic I don't have to write another post about losing. Here are some bourbon powered notes.
- Ryan Williams is injured. The best back in the ACC limped off the field and left the game before showing his skills on a couple of touches. Here's hoping he's alright.
- We couldn't tackle, but then psych, after the half we started getting after it. I'd love to get Bud's halftime speech on YouTube.
- Bruce Taylor looked like an animal. He's got to cut the penalties, but good Lord was he making tackles all over the place.
- Exum played well in the nickel back role.
- DAVID WILSON.
- Tyrod is just ballin' out there. He's making it easy turning a lot of nothings into somethings.
- ECU picked on Rock early with a lot of success. Then, man, oh man, did Rock get his ass in gear. His interceptions really separated the gap and sealed the deal.
It's officially Boston College week. I hate Boston College, you hate Boston College, we all hate Boston College. Bright and early Monday morning the mascot mock will be up.
Leave your thoughts below.
Everyone be safe, drive safe and enjoy your weekend.