Leonard's picture Leonard | Need a New User Name | commented 2 min 14 sec ago | reply

Leonardsgotmadskillsyall

Tag team back again!

NBC Olympic coverage- half the time II have no idea who actually won an event unless the person that NBC did the human interest piece on prior to their event ends up getting a medal.

SCHokie2011's picture SCHokie2011 | Dual-Sport Athlete reveals Top 4 | commented 8 min 14 sec ago | reply

Oh

I think they want two deep across the board outside and inside. And Grimsley is good in the slot, but he is also long and can work outside a little better than the other option (Murphy, who I don't know know for sure if he is still around. I haven't heard his name mentioned.)

Physically, I think Mitchell would be ready to step right on the field. I just don't know if he will have time to get the scheme and route running down in time.

vtandy's picture vtandy | Dual-Sport Athlete reveals Top 4 | commented 19 min 33 sec ago | reply

Shit....I wish i was graduating high school in 2019 and was about to start college.

Way to make me start drinking at 3:40 on a Wednesday.....

Just kidding. I was already drinking. I did get a refill though.

Not sure if VT is the best fit for you?

Is this because we tell you to do your homework?

They were Indiana state record numbers in high school, both career and season I believe.

Here's another frisbee for ya...

gobble gobble chumps's picture gobble gobble chumps | Need a New User Name | commented 24 min 45 sec ago | reply

What about everyone's favorite Greg Stroman quote?

Beams is Magical

That Joe Pa cutout looks like he knows a young fan is trying to take a picture with him, but chooses not to acknowledge it.

Henry Skutt's picture Henry Skutt | Dual-Sport Athlete reveals Top 4 | commented 34 min 56 sec ago | reply

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about the sports communications program at Tech! Bill Roth is doing a great job at building the program.

College FT% is actually a decently better predictor of 3FG% success in the NBA than college 3FG% is. Many well known, respectable basketball writers have mentioned this.

I think that's what gets me for Clarke... he's just a career 68% FT shooter. He will need to defend at elite levels (see MKG, Andre Roberson) to offset the fact that teams won't guard him at the 3 pt line until he proves he can make them. He's not a bad passer, but a lot of his assists are on cuts to the hoop in transition/ semi-transition. That same pace of play shows that he gives up WAY too many turnovers (abysmal 1.35 assist-to-turnover ratio). He'll probably be G-League/fringe at best wrt the NBA, as much as I'd like to see him succeed

Nathan Grella in the past 2 years playing Ice Hockey has netted one goal, 2 assists and 5 shots.

That's a damn fine shooting percentage.

The Spirit of Bernard Basham's picture The Spirit of Bernard Basham | Need a New User Name | commented 40 min 59 sec ago | reply

Goddammit, how did I forget that?

FudBoster's picture FudBoster | Dual-Sport Athlete reveals Top 4 | 1 reply | commented 43 min 42 sec ago | reply

I've got a frisbee for you...

Just kidding man, congrats on the list. Seems like there is a little bit of everything there. Good Luck!

Ernest P. Worrellford's picture Ernest P. Worrellford | Need a New User Name | commented 45 min 8 sec ago | reply

Victorious Secret

Ernest P. Worrellford's picture Ernest P. Worrellford | Need a New User Name | commented 45 min 44 sec ago | reply

*dam truth as told by Arnie

EDIT: whoops, I'll drink

ashore13's picture ashore13 | Need a New User Name | commented 48 min 9 sec ago | reply

Where's the gif of him puking and being taken to the hospital afterwards?

hokie07ME's picture hokie07ME | Dual-Sport Athlete reveals Top 4 | commented 48 min 59 sec ago | reply

well, he was planning on just hitting up an adidas school so she wouldn't even have to get a job, just the paycheck, but the FBI blew a hole in that plan.

So you're one of those guys. Trying to get your mom a job out of the whole recruitment process.