A single set of 2016 Virginia Tech football season tickets (home games against Liberty, Boston College, East Carolina, Miami, Georgia Tech, and Virginia) can be yours if you correctly predict how many total passing yards California and Hawaii will combine for Friday night. To enter, leave your guess (educated or otherwise) in the comment section. Anyone can register and join TKP's community for free to enter.
Periodically throughout the season TKP will give away tickets or swag from our online store.
The rules are:
- Must be over 18;
- Price is Right rule is in effect, you need to be closest to California plus Hawaii's total passing yards without going over;
- Leave your guess in the comment section below in the following format: "[number] yards", e.g. 1,200 yards, 89 yards, or 450 yards.
- Picks are first come, first serve. In other words, there'll be 0 or 1 winners. If you duplicate someone else's existing pick, you lose.
- One entry per person;
- Do not, for any reason, edit your comment/picks. The database stores both a comment created date and last edit date. If those two aren't equal, you're disqualified;
- Picks must be in before 9:30 PM EDT on 8/26/16;
- Total passing yards will be sourced from cfbstats.com at the end of the game;
- Much like with Powerball, you must claim your prize. If you are the winner, email joe thekeyplay [dot] com, and your claim will be verified. Claims submitted after 11:59 PM EDT on 8/29/16 will not be verified.