One (1) ticket to the Virginia Tech vs. North Carolina football game on 10/21/17 can be yours if you correctly predict how many total rushing yards Wisconsin and Nebraska will combine for on Saturday. To enter, leave your guess (educated or otherwise) in this post's comment section. Anyone can register and join TKP's community for free to enter.
The rules are:
- Must be over 18;
- Price is Right rule is in effect, you need to be closest to Wisconsin plus Nebraska's total rushing yards without going over;
- Leave your guess in the comment section below in the following format: "[number] yards", e.g. 1,200 yards, 89 yards, or 450 yards.
- Picks are first come, first serve. In other words, there'll be 0 or 1 winners. If you duplicate someone else's existing pick, you lose.
- One entry per person;
- Do not, for any reason, edit your comment/pick. The database stores both a comment created date and last edit date. If those two aren't equal, you're disqualified;
- Picks must be in before 8:00 PM EDT on 10/7/17;
- Total rushing yards will be sourced from cfbstats.com at the end of the game;
- Much like with Powerball, you must claim your prize. If you believe you are the winner, email sauces (at) thekeyplay [dot] com, and your claim will be verified. Claims submitted after 11:59 PM EDT on 10/9/17 will not be verified.