My two cents worth:
- Man am I going to miss Andre Smith next year. Greg Boone didn't enjoy this successful of a senior year (and I wished he had) because we had to utilize him as an extra blocker so much. Andre has the 2nd best set of hands (behind DFC) and can still lay people out run or pass blocking. Not sure who the heck steps up at TE next year
- Mike London, go get your shinebox. It's funny to see a UVA coach hemming, hawing, screaming, puking with anger, etc. on the sideline. Certainly a plus for the Cavs I'm sure to have a coach who is more emotionally complex than a coffee table. I'm still used to see the Great Chessmaster with hands on hips, fanny pack askew, and his "I just stepped on a duck" frowny face.
- More David Wilson split out please.
- Can Josh Oglesby at least get some goal-line touches? It doesn't bode well for him that, if the coaching staff wasn't going to give him touches up 30 points on UVA, then he doesn't expect to see the ball much this weekend either.
- Glad to see Lyndell play to his potential this week. He had one big blow-up on Verica for a loss that I appreciated.
- Maybe it's still the rotation thing for Billy Hite, but I still don't like Ryan only getting 7 carries in the game.
- It would be amazing to have 4 Hokies with 600 yards rushing at the end of the year. Ryan, do work!