One (1) ticket to the Virginia Tech vs. Clemson football game on 9/30/17 can be yours if you correctly predict how many total passing yards Boise State and Virginia will combine for on Friday. To enter, leave your guess (educated or otherwise) in this post's comment section. Anyone can register and join TKP's community for free to enter.
The rules are:
- Must be over 18;
- Price is Right rule is in effect, you need to be closest to Virginia plus Boise State's total passing yards without going over;
- Leave your guess in the comment section below in the following format: "[number] yards", e.g. 1,200 yards, 89 yards, or 450 yards.
- Picks are first come, first serve. In other words, there'll be 0 or 1 winners. If you duplicate someone else's existing pick, you lose.
- One entry per person;
- Do not, for any reason, edit your comment/pick. The database stores both a comment created date and last edit date. If those two aren't equal, you're disqualified;
- Picks must be in before 8:00 PM EDT on 9/22/17;
- Total passing yards will be sourced from cfbstats.com at the end of the game;
- Much like with Powerball, you must claim your prize. If you believe you are the winner, email sauces (at) thekeyplay [dot] com, and your claim will be verified. Claims submitted after 11:59 PM EDT on 9/24/17 will not be verified.