aside from the obvious (Belk) and CFP, which games are getting your interest this season?
I have a short list and some of these are because of the timings of these games, but I still have my reasons.
- Boca Raton Bowl (SMU vs FAU) - Its a matchup of 2 10-win teams... If these teams were associated with different universities this would be getting a lot more attention
- RL Carriers Bowl (Appy State vs. UAB) - Want to watch this since I havent seen either in action this year, and want to see how good Appy really is.
- Independence Bowl (La. Tech vs. Miami) - Is Miami really this bad?
- Quick Lane Bowl (Pitt vs. Eastern Michigan) - Tuning in to see how much progress Narduzzi is making on turning Pitt in to an ACC championship team.
- Holiday Bowl (USC vs. Iowa) - I think one of these teams runs off with the game and finishes the year strong to jumpstart their conference championship ambitions for next year.
- Camping World Bowl (Memphis vs. PSU) - Same reasons for the holiday bowl
- Orange Bowl (UVA vs. Florida)- I want to watch it rain Cavalier tears
- Outback (Minnesota vs. Auburn)- Can Goldie finish strong, or was this season all an illusion?
DISCLAIMER: Forum topics may not have been written or edited by The Key Play staff.