I tried a new strategy last week: Put the majority of my eggs in one basket, namely, Auburn (-3). Here's the replay of how my betting weekend went:
Yep, any gains I had on the VT ML, VT over, UNCHeat (-10), and Georgia (-25) all eclipsed by Auburn's monumental bed shitting against the gators. Sigh...Don't bet kids.
Anyway, on to this week's lines.
- Miami (-1): Not touching this one. On the one hand, I want Miami to win solely so that we can hand LOLUVa their second ACC loss and knock them out of the title game. On the other hand, Miami is not good and LOLUVa looks like they just might be. On the other hand, LOLUVa has been nowhere near bulletproof this year and Miami has the raw talent to put together a game. On the other hand...No, there is no other hand. I cannot, in good conscience, put money on either of these teams. #TeamMeteor
- Mississippi State (-6.5): Until proven otherwise, I'm taking whoever is playing Tennessee. Full stop.
- Duke (-17): Until proven otherwise, I'm taking whoever is playing Georgia Tech. Full stop.
- Bama (-17): No Bama opponent will be within 3 TDs this year except LSU (because LSU) and Auburn (because Iron Bowl). Yes, aTm technically only lost by 14 to Clemson, BUT, that was with a last minute TD and Clemson hasn't been putting away teams like Bama has this season (See: 1 pt win over UNCheat).
- The State of Washington vs. The State of Arizona: Not a line, just cracked me up that WSU is playing at ASU and UW is playing at UA the same day. You know, because I'm a simpleton.
As always, please do not take my ramblings as legitimate gambling advice. You will lose your shirt and anything else you're foolish enough to bet based on my idiocy.
Lines may change over the course of the week. I also may have made errors copying them. Always triple check when money is at stake
TKP does not encourage gambling and even if it did, I am neither employed nor sanctioned by Orange and Maroon Media, LLC so who cares.
|Away Team||Home Team||Spread||___||Away Team||Home Team||Spread|
|App State||UL Lafayette||UL Lafayette (-1.5)||FSU||Clemson||Clemson (-27)|
|Syracuse||NC State||NC State (-4.5)||Connecticut||Tulane||Tulane (-34.5)|
|UL Monroe||Texas State||UL Monroe (-3)||Iowa State||West Virginia||Iowa State (-10)|
|Colorado State||New Mexico||Colorado State (-4)||San Jose State||Nevada||Nevada (-1.5)|
|LOLUVa||Miami (FL)||Miami (-1)||Texas Tech||Baylor||Baylor (-9.5)|
|Colorado||Oregon||Oregon (-20.5)||Middle Tennessee State||Florida Atlantic||FAU (-10)|
|Toledo||Bowling Green||Toledo (-25)||UNLV||Vanderbilt||Vanderlit (-14.5)|
|Michigan||Illinois||Michigan (-21)||Georgia State||Coastal Carolina||Coastal Carolina (-5)|
|Oklahoma||Texas||Oklahoma (-10.5)||UAB||UTSA||UAB (-11)|
|Mississippi State||Tennessee||Mississippi State (-6.5)||Army||Western Kentucky||Army (-4)|
|Memphis||Temple||Memphis (-5)||North Texas||Southern Miss||Southern Miss (-4)|
|Maryland||Purdue||Maryland (-4.5)||Fresno State||Air Force||Air Force (-4)|
|Miami (OH)||Western Michigan||Western Michigan (-13.5)||Charlotte||FIU||FIU (-5)|
|USCe||Georgia||Georgia (-25)||Ole Miss||Mizzou||Mizzou (-12)|
|Rutgers||Indiana||Indiana (-27.5)||Massachusetts||Louisiana Tech||Louisiana Tech (-31.5)|
|Georgia Tech||Duke||Duke (-17)||Pedo State||Iowa||Pedo State (-4)|
|Ball State||Eastern Michigan||Ball State (-1.5)||Navy||Tulsa||Navy (-1)|
|ODU||Marshall||Marshall (-14.5)||Louisville||Wake Forest||Wake (-6.5)|
|New Mexico State||Central Michigan||Central Michigan (-11.5)||Arkansas||Kentucky||Kentucky (-6.5)|
|Alabama||aTm||Bama (-17)||Nebraska||Minnesota||Minnesota (-7.5)|
|Kent State||Akron||Kent State (-12)||USCw||Notre Dame||Notre Dame (-11)|
|Cincinnati||Houston||Cincinnati (-7)||Florida||LSU||LSU (-12.5)|
|BYU||USF||BYU (-6.5)||Hawaii||Boise State||Boise State (-11.5)|
|Washington State||Arizona State||Arizona State (-2.5)||Wyoming||San Diego State||San Diego State (-3.5)|
|Northern Illinois||Ohio||Ohio (-6.5)||Washington||Arizona||Washington (-6.5)|
|Michigan State||Wisconsin||Wisconsin (-10)|