Last weekend was quite the roller coaster. I was convinced Maryland was overrated so I bet hard on Syracuse...Well we know how that turned out. Don't bet, kids. I resigned myself to a losing weekend, but somehow, thanks to UNC (+6), BYU(+3), and a Purdue/USF(+6.5)/aTm(+17.5) parlay, I managed to do a little better than breaking even.
Anyway, on to this week's lines.
- Wake (-2.5): Did I miss something? UNCheat beats South Carolina and Miami. Wake beats Utah State and Rice and this is a coin toss? I don't get it. Taking UNCheat (+2.5).
- anOSU (-14): anOSU just dismantled a good G5 team. Most seasons, I think Indiana is a G5 team. 14 seems way to small a spread and I expect this to grow, but I'm putting my money down now.
- UMd (-7): Temple is coming off of two convincing wins...over powerhouse Bucknell and perennial contender, BYE. UMd is coming off trouncing ranked Syracuse. Another line I expect to move, but I bet heavy on it before it does.
- LOLUVa (-7.5): It pains me to say it, but I think LOLUVa is better than FSU by double digits. For all the bitching on here about how close the ODU game was, we weren't "ULM missing a PAT in OT" close. Taking the fighting zimas to cover.
- Duke (-6.5): Not betting on this one, but all I can say is that if Duke truly plays it this close to MTSU, then we better knock the socks off of them in a few weeks. (this will not age well).
As always, please do not take my ramblings as legitimate gambling advice. You will lose your shirt and anything else you're foolish enough to bet based on my idiocy.
Lines may change over the course of the week. I also may have made errors copying them. Always triple check when money is at stake
TKP does not encourage gambling and even if it did, I am neither employed nor sanctioned by Orange and Maroon Media, LLC so who cares.
|Away Team||Home Team||Spread||_______||Away Team||Home Team||Spread|
|UNCheat||Wake Forest||Wake (-2.5)||Western Kentucky||Louisville||Louisville (-8)|
|Kansas||BC||BC (-21)||Arizona State||Michigan State||Michigan State (-12)|
|Washington State||Houston||Washington State (-6.5)||North Texas||California||California (-14)|
|anOSU||Indiana||anOSU (-14)||Louisiana Tech||Bowling Green||Louisiana Tech (-10.5)|
|NC State||WVU||NCSU (-6.5)||Buffalo||Liberty||Buffalo (-4.5)|
|Maryland||Temple||Maryland (-7)||Southern Mississippi||Troy||Troy (-3)|
|Miami (OH)||Cincinnati||Cincinnati (-16.5)||Massachusetts||Charlotte||Charlotte (-18.5)|
|Eastern Michigan||Illinois||Illinois (-8)||Ohio||Marshall||Marshall (-5)|
|Arkansas State||Georgia||Georgia (-33)||Kent State||Auburn||Auburn (-35)|
|Air Force||Colorado||Colorado (-3.5)||Florida||Kentucky||Florida (-8.5)|
|Florida Atlantic||Ball State||Florida Atlantic (-3)||Georgia State||Western Michigan||Western Michigan (-11)|
|New Mexico||Notre Dame||Notre Dame (-37)||Texas State||SMU||SMU (-18)|
|Akron||Central Michigan||Central Michigan (-6)||Duke||Middle Tennessee State||Duke (-6.5)|
|Alabama||USCjr||Alabama (-25.5)||Hawai'i||Washington||Washington (-21)|
|Eastern Carolina||Navy||Navy (-7)||TCU||Purdue||Purdue (-2)|
|Army||UT-San Antonio||Army (-16)||Clemson||Syracuse||Clemson (-26)|
|Georgia Southern||Minnesota||Minnesota (-15.5)||San Diego State||New Mexico State||San Diego State (-16)|
|UNLV||Northwestern||Northwestern (-19.5)||Oklahoma||UCLA||Oklahoma (-21)|
|Oklahoma State||Tulsa||Oklahoma State (-13.5)||Northern Illinois||Nebraska||Nebraska (-14.5)|
|Memphis||South Alabama||Memphis (-20)||Texas||Rice||Texas (-30.5)|
|Iowa||Iowa State||Iowa State (-1)||Texas Tech||Arizona||Texas Tech (-3)|
|Colorado State||Arkansas||Arkansas (-10)||Pitt||Pedo State||Pedo State (-17)|