Let me tell you, it's amazing what a couple weeks in a tropical locale will do for your attitude on life in general. As well as knowing that there were knockouts in Weeks 10, 11, AND 12. The field is now whittled down to three (Hokie Fireman, hokiespalante, and hokietopher) as we go into Week 13.
And thank you, thank you to hokietopher for picking up the torch I had dropped and carrying it for a few weeks. Bravo Zulu!
Rules reminder (changes from Round 1 in italics)
- Pick one team each week. If that team loses, you're out. If that team wins, you move on to the next week. Ties are considered losses, and that participant is out.
- You can only pick each team once.
- If you're the last one standing, you win.
- If you haven't picked by the time the first game to be played that week has started (e.g. the Thursday night game, Bills at Rams, for week one), you can still pick, so long as you pick a game that hasn't started yet.
- If all remaining participants for a week lose or tie (i.e. nobody's pick wins), then that week resets, and those participants move on to the next week.
- You may change your pick, so long as neither your old nor your new picks have started their games. This must be done in a new comment, not by editing your original comment.
- When the game resets
(as is happening this week), all previously used teams are available to be picked.
Games This Week
Thu: Bills @ Patriots
Sun 9am: (none)
Sun 1pm: Packers @ Bears, Steelers @ Falcons, Jets @ Vikings, Jaguars @ Lions, Titans @ Eagles, Browns @ Texans, Commanders @ Giants, Broncos @ Ravens
Sun 4pm: Dolphins @ 49ers, Seahawks @ Rams, Chargers @ Raiders, Chiefs @ Bengals
Sun night: Colts @ Cowboys
Mon: Saints @ Buccaneers
Bye: Cardinals, Panthers
|Name||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12||Week 13|
|Mr Storm Your Field||Commanders||Bills||Vikings|
|gobble gobble chumps|
|Little Bobby Tables|