Do you need a ticket to next week's Virginia Tech–North Carolina State game? If so, all you need to do is correctly predict how many receiving yards Tyler Boyd will have on Saturday against the Hokies. Boyd is averaging 113 yards per game. Leave your guess (educated or otherwise) and any justification you may have in the comments (to make things more interesting). Congratulations to last week's straight up winner Hokie_x3_Hi, who nailed ECU's 228 passing yards against Tech on the head.
Don't forget to follow TKP on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Each week throughout the season TKP will give away tickets to Virginia Tech's remaining home games as well as swag from our online store.
The rules are:
- Must be over 18;
- Price is Right rule is in effect, you need to be closest to the Boyd's receiving yards without going over;
- Picks are first come, first serve. In other words, there'll be 0 or 1 winners. If you duplicate someone else's existing pick, you lose.
- One entry per person;
- Do not, for any reason, edit your comment/picks. The database stores both a comment created date and last edit date. If those two aren't equal, you're disqualified;
- Picks must be in before 11:00 AM EST on 10/3/15;
- Statistics will be sourced from HokieSports.com;
- Much like with Powerball, you must claim your prize. If you are the winner, email joe thekeyplay [dot] com, and the claim will be verified. Claims submitted after 11:59 PM EST on 10/4/15 won't be considered.