Do you need a ticket to next week's Virginia Tech–Duke game? If so, all you need to do is correctly predict how many rushing yards the Hurricanes will have on Saturday against the Hokies. Miami averages 143.80 rushing yards a game in 2015 (99th nationally). Virginia Tech has allowed an average of 190.67 rushing yards per game (97th nationally). Leave your guess (educated or otherwise) and a sentence or two with your thought process in the comments.
Don't forget to follow TKP on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Each week throughout the season TKP will give away tickets to Virginia Tech's remaining home games as well as swag from our online store.
The rules are:
- Must be over 18;
- Price is Right rule is in effect, you need to be closest to the Miami's rushing yards without going over;
- Picks are first come, first serve. In other words, there'll be 0 or 1 winners. If you duplicate someone else's existing pick, you lose.
- One entry per person;
- Do not, for any reason, edit your comment/picks. The database stores both a comment created date and last edit date. If those two aren't equal, you're disqualified;
- Picks must be in before 12:00 PM EST on 10/17/15;
- Statistics will be sourced from HokieSports.com;
- Much like with Powerball, you must claim your prize. If you are the winner, email joe thekeyplay [dot] com, and your claim will be verified. Claims submitted after 11:59 PM EST on 10/18/15 will not be verified. Ticket will be mailed to the winner on 10/19/15.