Would you like to rock one of The Key Play's new Buzzketball T-Shirts? If so, all you need to do is correctly predict how many passing yards Clemson and North Carolina will combine for in the ACC Championship Game. Leave your guess (educated or otherwise) and a sentence or two with your thought process in the comments.
Don't forget to follow TKP on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Each week throughout the season TKP will give away tickets to Virginia Tech's remaining home games as well as swag from our online store.
The rules are:
- Must be over 18;
- Price is Right rule is in effect, you need to be closest to Clemson plus North Carolina's passing yards without going over;
- Picks are first come, first serve. In other words, there'll be 0 or 1 winners. If you duplicate someone else's existing pick, you lose.
- One entry per person;
- Do not, for any reason, edit your comment/picks. The database stores both a comment created date and last edit date. If those two aren't equal, you're disqualified;
- Picks must be in before 7:00 PM EST on 12/8/15;
- Statistics will be sourced from cfbstats.com;
- Much like with Powerball, you must claim your prize. If you are the winner, email joe thekeyplay [dot] com, and your claim will be verified. Claims submitted after 11:59 PM EST on 12/8/15 will not be verified.
This post is also Championship Saturday's open thread.
|AAC Championship: Temple at Houston||Noon||ABC|
|CUSA: Southern Miss at Western Kentucky||Noon||ESPN2|
|SEC: Alabama vs. Florida||4:00 PM||CBS|
|MWC: Air Force at San Diego State||7:30 PM||ESPN2|
|Pac-12: Stanford vs. USC||7:45 PM||ESPN|
|ACC: Clemson vs. North Carolina||8:00 PM||ABC|
|Big Ten: Iowa vs. Michigan State||8:00 PM||FOX|