One (1) ticket to the Virginia Tech vs. Notre Dame football game on 10/6/18 can be yours if you correctly predict how many total yards UCLA and Colorado will combine for on Friday, 9/28/18. To enter, leave your guess (educated or otherwise) in this post's comment section. Anyone can register and join TKP's community for free to enter.
The rules are:
- Must be over 18;
- Price is Right rule is in effect, you need to be closest to UCLA plus Colorado's total yards without going over;
- Leave your guess in the comment section below in the following format: "[number] yards", e.g. 1,200 yards, 89 yards, or 450 yards.
- Picks are first come, first serve. In other words, there'll be 0 or 1 winners. If you duplicate someone else's existing pick, you lose.
- One entry per person;
- Do not, for any reason, edit your comment/pick. The database stores both a comment created date and last edit date. If those two aren't equal, you're disqualified;
- Picks must be in before 9:00 PM EDT on 9/28/18;
- Total yards will be sourced from cfbstats.com at the end of the game;
- Much like with Powerball, you must claim your prize. If you believe you are the winner, email sauces (at) thekeyplay [dot] com, and your claim will be verified. Claims submitted after 11:59 PM EDT on 10/5/18 will not be verified.
- Must pickup the ticket in-person in Lot 18 between 4:00 - 6:00 PM on 10/6/18.