Do you need a ticket to next week's Virginia Tech–Pittsburgh game? If so, all you need to do is correctly predict how many passing yards ECU will have on Saturday against the Hokies. East Carolina averages 302 passing yards a game in 2015 (T-29th nationally). Virginia Tech has allowed an average of 150.7 passing yards per game (T-19th nationally). Leave your guess (educated or otherwise) in the comments.
Don't forget to follow TKP on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Each week throughout the season TKP will give away tickets to Virginia Tech's remaining home games as well as swag from our online store.
The rules are:
- Must be over 18;
- Price is Right rule is in effect, you need to be closest to the Pirates' passing yards without going over;
- Picks are first come, first serve. In other words, there'll be 0 or 1 winners. If you duplicate someone else's existing pick, you lose.
- One entry per person;
- Do not, for any reason, edit your comment/picks. The database stores both a comment created date and last edit date. If those two aren't equal, you're disqualified;
- Picks must be in before 12:00 PM EST on 9/26/15;
- Statistics will be sourced from
- Much like with Powerball, you must claim your prize. If you are the winner, email me joe thekeyplay [dot] com, and I'll verify the claim. I won't consider any claims after 11:59 PM EST on 9/29/15. I will mail the ticket to the winner the next day.