Last February, I started a Dad Joke thread which others continued. I suspended my participation at the start of football season because I didn't want anything to distract from the season that I was convinced would be special. My O&M glasses misled me again. [Sigh] Well football season is over, so are you ready for some more (painful or is it "punful"?) fun?
As I said at the time:
I have enjoyed (in my own sadistic kind of way) an app on my new phone called "Laughs and Groans Dad Jokes" ( https:/icanhazdadjokes.com ). [The jokes are not copywritten and I did get their OK to post them as long as I attributed the content to them. ] Examples:
• When my wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo, I just had to put my foot down.
• RIP boiling water, you will be mist.
• What did they yell at Edgar Allen Poe when he nearly walked into an oak tree? ..... Poetry!
..... (what Dad wouldn't want to embarrass their kids in front of their friends with a few of these groaners?).
Here are a few "new" ones to start off the 2021 rendition of Dad Jokes:
• A stake pun is a rare medium, well done.
• What do you call a cow with no legs?
--- Ground beef
• What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
• What do you call a bee that lives in America?
--- A USB
• What's the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle?
• You know what they say about cliff hangers?