My full ballot is after the jump. Here's a quick justification of the movers, shakers and frozen.
- Oregon or Auburn? Oregon has looked more dominate, but Auburn has beaten better teams. I'm going with the Ducks because I'm infatuated with the Blur.
- Mizzou travels to Nebraska this Saturday; both tagteamed the state Oklahoma over the top rope. We'll know a lot more about each team after they play. For now Mizzou gets a huge bump, because they're undefeated. Nebraska's loss to Texas is an even bigger blemish on their resume after the 'Horns got dropped by Iowa State.
- Florida State drops because I should have bumped them down last week after they struggled with BC.
- Iowa's losses are respectable, as soon as they notch a quality win they'll move up.
- I didn't think I'd rank Virginia Tech before we played Georgia Tech, but then a lot of other teams lost and we started playing offense.
I know this ballot is a mess. Let me know what I need to change before Wednesday.
DISCLAIMER: Blog posts may not have been written or edited by The Key Play staff.