Please keep this topic limited to discussions regarding:
- Coronavirus closures and cancellations
- Current developments regarding the spread of COVID-19 and impact on this and other nations
- Tips and tricks for keeping your sanity while riding out the pandemic
- Impacts to you and your family
- Other items of such a sundry nature
What not to discuss:
- Politics. Policy effects on the spread of coronavirus are difficult to discuss without crossing the line into politics. Personally, I think policy impacts are okay, but please leave the political aspects (how policy is made, etc.) out of it.
- Anything against the CGs. (Yes, I know politics is against the CGs, but since the other thread went there, I wanted to put it out there specifically.)
- Hoarding tips and tricks. Just don't go there.