- Starts by thanking the fans and facilities workers. Knows that was a long day for everyone and was happy to see the fans come back and be rowdy.
- Knows the Rutgers staff well from time in the B1G. Always stingy on defense
- Obviously, we need to be better. Feels like the staff has identified areas where the team can improve.
- Doesn't want to say too much about the run plan, but states that we have to mix it up more and call plays that make sense for our team and against what Rutgers is going to show us.
- He goes on later to say that we have not seen the entirety of the offense. It was planned this year to keep things simple early and he feels the offense is moving in the right direction.
- We need to play to our strengths and we're still figuring that out. Need to invest in the right areas in the next 2 weeks.
- Many remarks on our rotation being poor and Pry wanting the young guys getting snaps. "We got good, talented young guys that just need experience." We're going to have a bunch of guys that earn more playing time as the year goes on.
- Tisdale starter at mike. Specifically mentions his leadership and communication as his strengths.
- Lawson obviously played a nice game with his ACC honors, but has lots of room for improvement.
- Pry makes similar comments on Drones as he did in the post game. It was an unfair situation and he handled it well. Exciting to see him make plays with his legs and his arm.
DISCLAIMER: Forum topics may not have been written or edited by The Key Play staff.