Good Morning TKPers!
As the LONG off season drags on we all have time to contemplate many a thought about Virginia Tech football. One thing I like to think about is what I want to see and from whom I want to see it. I am going to summarize this below and then I would love to see your take on the topic. So... Here goes!
- Josh Jackson: I do not object to his "game management". This is clearly something Fuente values. I would like to seem play a little "stronger". He's not exactly a tiny guy. At 6'1" 216 he's easily as big as an average college running back. Maybe not as fast. I expect to see his passing improve though it was not bad last year. I think people felt let down after having Jerod Evans but don't forget Jerod was throwing to Hodges, Phillips and Ford
- Sean Savoy: Hold onto the ball. Savoy had a lot of drops last year
- Phil Patterson: Keep up those crackbacks and take the top off the defense
- Eric Kumah: Attempt to do his best Bucky impersonation
- Deshawn McClease: Keep up the quickness, read his blocks and break off a big run
- Dalton Keene: Become a weapon on the passing game
- OL: Keep the QB on his feet and not running for his life. As much as we loved the "headless chicken" act our previous QB's executed that was not a real offensive strategy
- Defense: Do their best to incorporate new and young players at all positions
What say you?