My full ballot is after the jump. Here's a quick justification of the movers, shakers and frozen.
- Oregon remains at number one for now, but there will be a reshuffling next week after Oklahoma-Mizzou and Auburn-LSU.
- Should Ohio State be lower? They got whipped by Whiskey and the Miami victory isn't much to brag about.
- Nebraska: K-State made them look like world beaters, Texas made them look like doormats. Will the real Nebraska please stand up? They'll need quality wins to move up in my poll.
- I was waiting to see if West Virginia stumbled against USF like they've done 3 of the last 4 years. They did not, so welcome.
- K-State is here because they're 5-1, but they got clobbered by Nebraska and their best win is versus UCLA. Should they stay on?
- Should Virginia Tech be ranked? I slotted in UNC over the Hokies. The Heels are missing a quality win, but they don't have a bad loss (cough JMU, cough).
As you can see, I need your help. Let me know how I should reorder this mess before I submit my final ballot Wednesday morning.