My full poll is after the jump. As always I'm going to rely on y'all to keep me in check so leave your opinions, thoughts and suggestions in the comments and I'll adjust the poll as necessary. This week's poll is especially messy.
- Clemson - Beat back-to-back-to-back ranked teams and you're deserving of a top 5 ranking.
- Nebraska - This informative EDSBS the Magazine article sums things up quite nicely.
- Illinois - The fighting Zookers are 5-0, which really is an accomplishment in itself. Who knows how good they really are though. Their next test comes in two weeks against Ohio State.
- Kansas State - Bill Snyder's head in a jar is doing one hell of a job coaching this year.
- South Carolina - Garcia! Slam that beer.
- Arizona State - Quietly making noise in the Pac-12. I like a team that's battle tested and can bounce back from a loss.
- Virginia Tech - There's no offensive identity, and the special teams are a disaster. Bud Foster's tenacious defense is the only thing of merit, and the only reason why they're in this poll.
The Key Play: Week 5
|2||Alabama Crimson Tide||--|
|4||Wisconsin Honey Badgers||1|
|6||Boise St. Broncos||-2|
|7||Oklahoma St. Cowboys||-1|
|9||Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets||5|
|15||Illinois Fighting Illini||7|
|18||South Carolina Gamecocks||-5|
|19||Kansas St. Wildcats||--|
|21||Arizona St. Sun Devils||--|
|22||Florida St. Seminoles||-1|
|23||West Virginia Mountaineers||1|
|25||Virginia Tech Hokies||-14|
|Dropouts: South Florida Bulls, TCU Horned Frogs, Texas A&M Aggies|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings »