My full poll is after the jump. As always I need you guys to keep me in check. So leave your opinions, thoughts and suggestions in the comments and I'll adjust the poll as necessary.
- My Top Spot - Here's a spoiler, in all likelihood Boise State will not jump a one loss SEC team or Oklahoma. And it's LSU-Alabama week, we can finally crown the national champion.
- Houston - The 'Coug is probably way too high, but I'd be lying if I said 70 points didn't turn me on.
- The one loss teams - For the most part, they all played horrible. Arkansas, Virginia Tech, Penn State and South Carolina all struggled to defeat inferior competition.
- Wisconsin - It's "All Russel Everything" (but only against really bad teams).
- Georgia Tech - Y U NO CONSISTENT?
The Key Play: Week 9
|2||Alabama Crimson Tide||--|
|3||Oklahoma St. Cowboys||--|
|5||Boise St. Broncos||1|
|11||South Carolina Gamecocks||4|
|13||Michigan St. Spartans||-5|
|15||Virginia Tech Hokies||-1|
|16||Arizona St. Sun Devils||9|
|19||Kansas St. Wildcats||-7|
|20||Southern Miss. Golden Eagles||4|
|22||Penn St. Nittany Lions||-2|
|23||Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets||--|
|25||Ohio St. Buckeyes||--|
|Dropouts: Texas A&M Aggies, Texas Tech Red Raiders|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings »