...which one of them would you choose for remaking history?
- Michael Vick turns the correct way on 4th and goal early in the National Championship against Florida State, scoring a touchdown and changing the early momentum of the game.
- The referee at FedEx field chooses to keep his flag in his pocket, declining to call offensive pass interference against the Hokies in their contest against Southern California.
- Virginia Tech successfully recovers the onside kick and enters victory formation against Matt Ryan and the Boston College Eagles.
- The Hokies' offensive coordinator chooses to continue running the ball down Kansas' throat in the second half of the Orange Bowl
- The PAC-12 replay official correctly concludes that Danny Coale did indeed catch that ball, ensuring victory over Michigan in the Sugar Bowl.
- Ahmed Hill hits the buzzer-beater against Duke in the Sweet Sixteen, propelling the Hokies to the Elite Eight.
- Tyrod Taylor converts a third down with two minutes remaining against Boise State, allowing the Hokies to run out the clock for victory, also avoiding the letdown against JMU five days later.
- Ernest Wilford completes the catch on the two point conversion against Miami.
- Seth Greenberg offers the son of one of Tech's greatest basketball players, Steph Curry.
Anything not on the list, just add in the comments.
DISCLAIMER: Forum topics may not have been written or edited by The Key Play staff.