- Really good defensive unit in NC State. "Going to be a 12 round fight." Looks forward to seeing Charley Wiles, he started coaching DL at tech after the '95 season while Pry was a GA.
- Staff has a conversation about Senior day with the eligible players. Pry wants anyone that is on the fence about their next steps to have the opportunity to participate in senior day. 4 days post UVA game there will be more in-depth conversations that will determine final decision for some players.
- NC State more committed to QB run with Armstrong. Pry commends his toughness.
- Jayden McDonald getting better with each opportunity. Good compliment to Tisdale and Lawson, we need to keep him healthy.
- Able to get a young guys scrimmage in after BC. Practice is being trimmed to allow players to stay fresh late in the season.
- Pry most impressed with Drones' ball security and decision-making as the season has progressed. Staff knew he was a fighter and would run hard, his passing accuracy seems to be improve each week.
- Pry continues to preach being 1-0 each week, but does remark that the extra practices post-season play allows are important for this team and successful program in general.
- Some redshirting conversations have happened already. Pry mentions one offensive player that took a couple days to decide on redshirting, but ultimately decided to play the remainder of the season.
- Canteen had a great game. Had not practiced field safety this year.
- Jones has a good left shoulder and Stroman has a good right shoulder.
DISCLAIMER: Forum topics may not have been written or edited by The Key Play staff.