My full poll is after the jump. As always I need you guys to keep me in check. So leave your opinions, thoughts and suggestions in the comments and I'll adjust the poll as necessary.
- Oklahoma, Wisconsin - How far should they drop? I know Oklahoma's resume isn't as impressive with Florida State, Texas and Mizzou struggling, but based on their talent I still think they are the best one loss team in the country. Up until Saturday the Badgers played no one and beat everyone, save Nebraska. So I am not holding a last second loss via a once-a-season Hail Mary touchdown against them.
- Michigan State - They might be too high. I conveniently swept the beat down they took earlier in the year from a more and more average looking Irish under the rug. Two of their biggest wins at Ohio State and against Wisconsin were squeakers.
- The Cocks - They drop two spots after beating the bye week; poll-itics.
- West Virginia - Am I being too hard after their loss in the Dome?
- Who's missing - The bottom five are a mess. If you can make an argument for a team not ranked that you think should be there I am all ears.