My full poll is after the jump. As always I'm going to rely on y'all to keep me in check so leave your opinions, thoughts and suggestions in the comments and I'll adjust the poll as necessary.
- LSU - Three wins away from home against top 25 teams, worthy of everyone's number one spot.
- Clemson - I said last week that Tajh Boyd "looked like the best quarterback in the ACC", let me clarify that. Tajh Boyd is the best QB in the ACC. As a freshman, Sammy Watkins is already a top playmaker in the ACC. Clemson is playing with a lot of confidence right now.
- Georgia Tech - They could, should, probably be lower, because the defense has holes, but POINTS AND YARDS, POINTS AND YARDS.
- Big Ten teams we don't know enough about - Michigan and Illinois are both 4-0, both have impressive non-conference wins, Notre Dame, San Diego State and Arizona State, respectively, but both have yet to play a Big Ten team. Conference play will tell us what we need to know about these two teams.
- Florida State - I'm not impressed. I think Trickett is an upgrade throwing the ball —336 yards 3 touchdowns against Clemson— but the Noles miss Manuel's legs. They rushed for 27 yards against Oklahoma, and 29 against Clemson. Stoops' defense looked capable of carrying them, but then they gave up 455 yards.
- Texas A&M - I can't get past them blowing a 20-3 halftime lead at home.