NavyEMC's picture NavyEMC | McMillian: "It was not a good fit" | commented 8 hours 54 min ago | reply

Sam Rogers comes and goes exactly when he means to.

#freenolley

Alum07's picture Alum07 | Trevon Hill issues a statement (must read) | commented 9 hours 22 min ago | reply

I would think after we dismiss him he's allowed to play right away wherever he wants

#sauces

It might be a long while before we see Horne again this year...

Or should I say, if we see him again this year............

This article seems to insinuate that he will be able to play right away.

Hill To The "U"

Another fantastic writeup!

I'm not sure how old you are Pierson, but the "Days Of Thunder" reference was nice vintage pull there.

Nah Tottenham was the better team they deserved the 3

Honestly, I never knew 300m was an event. But good news!

HokieMacGruber26's picture HokieMacGruber26 | McMillian: "It was not a good fit" | commented 10 hours 26 min ago | reply

Personally, I didn't think it was that bad.

Dmhbeaver's picture Dmhbeaver | WBB vs NC State | commented 10 hours 57 min ago | reply

We were 4 of 8 on free throws in the game. It wasn't just the end of the game that hurt. Our big guns Magarity and Emery were 4 for 11 and 3 for 15 shooting in this game. If either has a normal game, we probably win.

NCHokieMan's picture NCHokieMan | McMillian: "It was not a good fit" | commented 11 hours 40 min ago | reply

Makes sense, I hear he's a coach's son. He's also deceptively fast... or is that Willis?

NCHokieMan's picture NCHokieMan | McMillian: "It was not a good fit" | commented 11 hours 44 min ago | reply

Fair enough. On running plays, take all the receivers and the quarterback off the field.

dcvt13's picture dcvt13 | WBB vs NC State | 1 reply | commented 11 hours 53 min ago | reply

I dont know why for some reason we dont have the "winning" mentality. Two free throws for the win with 6 seconds to go and just couldn't make both.

The reason I bring it up is because some folks are hammering away at the "poor blocking" thing while not highlighting his attributes. If it had been more equal (or if someone else brought up the points I did), then I probably wouldn't have felt the need to present (& reiterate) it.

Hokie247's picture Hokie247 | Other Games : ACC / Top 25 / bball catch all | commented 12 hours 9 min ago | reply

Damn if that ain't the truest thing I'll read all day.

JSCVPI20's picture JSCVPI20 | McMillian: "It was not a good fit" | commented 12 hours 13 min ago | reply

You didn't remember correctly

NitWhitt's picture NitWhitt | McMillian: "It was not a good fit" | commented 12 hours 15 min ago | reply

But a good sense of awareness!

All FSU losses are good for the ACC.